This leading London estate agency is looking for an experienced Sales Negotiator to join the team in their well-located office based in St Johns Wood, North West London.
To be considered you will preferably have a strong property sales background with a highly professional and confident manner as the company is looking for somebody to help develop the business in the area. You should ideally have at least 6 months experience in a similar role, however the company may consider a Trainee depending upon previous experience.
The responsibilities for this role include:
- Arranging and accompanying viewings
- Sales negotiation and progression
- Qualifying potential buyers
- Identifying needs of clients and matching them to suitable properties
- Participation in team meetings
- Liaising with solicitors and mortgage brokers
- Delivering the highest levels of customer service to buyers and sellers.
Personal skill sets and attributes:
- Knowledge of area beneficial
- Target driven and motivated individual
- Confident and well presented
- Able to work in a pressurised environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Team player
- Good IT skills
- Customer focused
- Tenacity and a self starter
- Ability to build rapport and trusted relationships
- Full UK driving licence.
The initial salary package for this role will include a basic salary of £20,000 with on target earnings set to be in the region of £30,000 to £45,000 dependent on your performance. There is the potential to earn more for high achievers! A company car will also be provided.
The hours of work will be from 9am to 7pm, Monday to Friday and you will also be required to work Saturdays.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.