Deverell Smith is the UK's fastest growing recruitment consultancy specialising in Property and the Built Environment and was voted the 53rd best company to work for in the UK last year.
We're an ambitious team with plans to double in size over the next couple of years so we're on the lookout for talented graduates with a passion for people, property and sales to join us.
Our culture is a huge part of our success to date and can be summed up in five words - honest, bold, loyal, determined and fun. We reward hard work, not just with our unrivalled commission structure and transparent career progression but other regular incentives including flights, dinners and our famous "100 Club" trips to Ibiza twice a year!
When you join us you'll enrol in our Training Academy which consists of a 4 week program covering all aspects of how be a great recruitment consultant, or as we call it, A DEVERELL SMITHER! You'll learn how attract the top talent in your market, win new business, negotiate offers and much, much more.
Once you've "graduated" you'll join a team which specialises in placing property professionals into a specific area of the property market - your potential client base could range from high end Central London developers to investment funds or prestigious global property brands.
Your role will be broad and varied but you can expect to be:
* Hitting and exceeding sales targets
* Advertising jobs through job boards and social media
* Networking and building relationships within your property sector
* Screening candidates, both on the phone and face to face
* Managing client accounts with the aim to maximise revenue and opportunity
* Negotiating offers of employment
* Managing your sales pipeline, pitching for new business on a regular basis
* Providing feedback and advice to candidates on their career path
We're looking for people who fit our values - honest, bold, loyal, determined and fun and who also have the following traits:
* A genuine interest in pursuing a career in sales and property
* Target driven
* Ability to work as part of a team
* Excellent communication and networking skills
* A fast learner who can manage their work load in a fast paced environment
* Business minded with ideally some work experience in an office
* Competitive, ambitious and money motivated
* Strong work ethic and self-motivated
* Professional and well presented
We offer a basic salary of £20,000 with realistic on target earnings in Year One of £35,000 (although we've had many people double that!).
Our ongoing training and staff development will ensure that you can progress quickly during your career at Deverell Smith with top performing consultants achieving a promotion a year and the route to equity, and a seat on the board, achievable in 5 years!
So if you want to join a fast growing, fast paced company, with a fun and rewarding culture and real career progression, please get in touch today!