An incredible opportunity has opened up within a family office backed lender for a transaction analyst to join their growing team. Given the opportunity on offer this is a perfect chance for the right candidate to get stuck into a team that is already showing great signs for 2019 given their strong performance in 2018.
The right candidate will have at least one year of transactional experience, be that either equity or debt based. This role will include extensive modelling so the ability to create bespoke cash flow models is necessary. You will also be responsible for liaising with stakeholders in the transaction process including brokers, developers, lawyers and solicitors amongst others.
You will become an indispensable cog in the transactional process of the company and will learn the entire process from initial enquiry through to loan drawdown.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Financial modelling of potential loans
- Reporting findings of loan internally to credit team
- Working alongside the Head of Asset Management to ensure the loans are contributing to the wider portfolio of the company
- Liaising with stakeholders to ensure accurate modelling of the loan
The successful candidate will:
- Have at least 1 year of work experience,
- Previous experience in the property lending sector is highly advantageous, property experience (work experience/degree) is essential
- Capable of creating bespoke models
The role is paying a salary of £30,000 to £35,000 with a bonus structure on top.
If this is of interest, please do get in contact with Will Matterson at Deverell Smith.
020 7291 0910