* Supporting the management and delivery of retail Lease Consultancy activity between London and National offices.
* Responsible for the delivery of all retail rent reviews within the portfolio.
* Responsible for the management of all Lease Consultancy activity within the BAL (Bank as Landlord) portfolio.
* Responsible for the preparation of documents to assist with strategic portfolio decisions (break options, regears, at risk branches) and the management of subsequent activity as appropriate.
* Responsible for maintaining accurate data systems (WIP) for caseload.
* Ensure the appropriate Lease Advisory reports required at different stages of the process are prepared accurately and promptly.
* Provide MI, data and trend information as required for internal and external reporting.
* Work closely with the Estate Management team on all Lease Consultancy activity.
* Work closely with service lines including Building Consultancy, Rating and Planning Teams.
* Ability to assist the Retail Account Lead in all aspects of transaction management.
* Possess good market knowledge and insight of the UK & Ireland market including all aspects of Lease Consultancy.
* Ability to motivate, develop and challenge internal stakeholders.
* Participate in weekly, monthly and quarterly internal and external meetings.
* Develop close working relationships with the Lease Advisory teams in London and the National offices.
* The ability to confidently manage upward as well as downward.
* Property background with understanding of Lease Consultancy and Asset Management.
* Strong collaborator and willingness to work as part of a larger (and often remote) team.
* Ability to make sound and confident decisions and recognise the need to seek senior support where required.
* Ability to work in fast moving retail environment is essential.
* Good time management and process skills required.
* Self-motivated individual who can drive performance.
* Strong IT skills.
* Member of the RICS.