Our client is a prominent Yorkshire based independent Estate Agency group who are a highly respected and well known brand across the region.
Due to their extensive expansion program they are now looking to recruit an experienced Sales Valuation Manager to join their already established team in North Leeds.
With the company’s expansion plans, long term career progression is a real possibility for the right people.
- Carrying out market appraisals on residential properties and converting them into new instructions for the company.
- Cross-selling and recommending the companies additional products, such as insurances and financial services.
- Working to set targets, conversion rates and fee levels.
- Self-generating your own leads, devising communication strategies, identifying new opportunities and responding in a timely manner to all leads and enquiries.
- Keeping a close eye on the local market and competitor activity, noticing any changes and recognising opportunities.
- Being part of an enthusiastic and driven team, working towards common goals.
You will already be working as an Estate Agent, ideally with a minimum of 2/3 years experience and have a strong knowledge of the industry, a clear passion for property and a good knowledge of the local area.
You will have:
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Be keen to develop a long term career in the sector.
- Ambitious and committed, with the drive to develop your skills and knowledge.
- Have a strong character that strives for excellence at all times.
- Be energetic, enthusiastic and tenacious, with a clear passion for property and estate agency.
- Extremely smart and well presented at all times, with excellent communication skills and a high level of attention to detail.
- A good understanding of estate agency and the sales process.
- Be commercially aware and understand your market.
- Possess excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Good IT skills, including knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Confident and able to work alone, as well as be part of a team.
- Able to work to targets.
- A willingness to go the extra mile.
- A full UK driving license.
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the best known property companies in Yorkshire!
- Basic: £25,000 pa depending on experience, plus commission with OTE £35-£40,000 plus car.
- Excellent long term career prospects