- Deliver valuation services in conjunction with the remaining team
- Maintain and promote the image and culture of the Group
- Focus on business generation
- Responsibility for managing and interacting with clients
The key attributes that the holder of this role should demonstrate are:
- Initiative and creative thinking
- Leisure passion or background
- Business development
- Organisation skills
- Communication skills
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- RICS member and Registered Valuer status
- Experience in providing red book valuations for core leisure asset classes
- Negotiation of rent reviews and lease renewals for core leisure asset classes
- Demonstrate a good understanding of the key administration and support software that is central to the work being carried out.
My Client will consider any candidate who is MRICS qualified and a RICS registered valuer. Senior surveyors should have experience in dealing with Leisure assets specifically. For more junior surveyors, leisure experience is desireable but not necessary.