My client is a non for profit organisation looking to recruit an interim Valuer to join their commercial team. At present the role will be working primarily on the voluntary and community sector assets. So any experience in this area will be a big bonus (but not a must).
The ideal candidate will have a solid understanding of the following:
- Public sector policies, having worked in this area before
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Confident and clear communicator
- Strong understanding of valuation methodology and property law
- Technical knowledge - Ability to undertake rent assessments and analyse market rental data/evidence and then apply this to negotiations
- RICS preferred but not essential for this role as support will be available
This is an interim role with a minimum of 6 months and a day rate of between £300 - £350, depending on experience.
The client is looking to interview next week and have someone start early September.
Send your CV across now to be considered!
Please note: If you have not heard back within one week then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.