A new opportunity has arisen to join one of London's top preforming and most recognisable property companies as a Property Manager in West London. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is wanting to work for a reputable company, where you will be able to have full autonomy of your portfolio whilst having the opportunity to progress your career within the organisation. This company are well known for offering there staff phenomenal training within a great working environment.
They are looking for someone who has at least 6 months experience within Property Management, a can do attitude and someone that is wanting to progress there career. This is an opportunity for someone who is keen to join a friendly, hardworking and results driven culture, in a brilliant head office environment in West London.
The role of the property manager:
- Dealing with all maintenance issues and liaising with the relevant people to solve the problem
- Ensuring that tenants and landlords are kept up to date throughout their tenancies
- Organising contractors
- Organising maintenance works and keeping all parties up to date
- Dealing with deposit disputes
- Writing relevant reports
The ideal Property Manager:
- Will have a minimum of 6 months property management experience
- Highly organised and have the ability to prioritise
- Personable and be well presented
- Good attention to detail
The Property manager role is paying up to £28,000 dependent on experience plus a wealth of other benefits and also the chance to get bonuses on top.